Thursday, December 9, 2010

Music & Blues

Hello everyone! I have been very happy lately despite my crazy work schedule. The source of my happiness? I'll let you in on the secret someday...It isnt simply because I am going on vacation soon, but that has to count as well... Itz been ages since I saw my family and friends, even though i call them every week, it cannot mask the fact that I miss my family dearly...the regular phone calls are the only reason why I am still sane (lol)...

Was watching VH1 soul last nite (had to take a break from my ESPN and Fox Soccer Sports routine...lol) and I rediscovered music! And last nite, I stumbled on exactly how I was going to propose! Eureka! It was so simple and breathtaking at the same time...It was a'kin to a feeling of "presque-vu"...Ah, such bliss...I even had a slight flash of my wedding website in my dreams! I know u are probably wondering why I am sounding like a bedazzled love-struck teenager (lol)...I am human!

Anyway, marriage is still 'ages' away, but trust me, i'll be prepared! I am a hopeless romantic (hush hush, men are not supposed to say such things) and also a reluctant perfectionist, so i guess i'll just keep dreaming and planning till the pieces fall in to place...

Alright, enuff of the blues...back to the abstract personality...

"The chords of the song trickled down to his ears like dewdrops on a damp spring morning..."

1 comment: